Before Sunrise Painting “colors your world”, you may want to know more about us! We’re committed to providing you a quality product that meets or exceeds your expectations. Our mission statement, our credentials, our history and even our safety practices all point to that commitment.
Sunrise Painting- a stroke of genius with the polish of a professional!
- To provide our customers with exceptional craftsmanship through having a total commitment to the details and standing behind the work we do.
- To provide customer service that exceeds our customers expectations founded on integrity, reliability and professionalism
- To offer continual leadership and field training that benefits our employees and customers
- To enjoy the work we do and the benefits of a job well done
- To work as a team to be the best in the industry
Sunrise Painting stands behind its product! We believe it’s important that you know we’re properly licensed and insured. We’re protecting you and your property, which gives you peace of mind.
Sunrise Painting prides itself on maintaining high safety standards on each and every job. Our employees participate in ongoing safety training designed to protect them from injuries and to safeguard your home or business from damage of any kind.
A large part of our business is repeat customers and referrals. We have long list of satisfied customers that contact us for all their painting needs and love to tell others about the great work that we do.
Peace of Mind: Protecting you and your property
- Sunrise Painting stands behind its product: We believe it’s important that you know we are properly licensed and insured
- California State Contractors License C-33 #465702
- $3,000,000 General Liability INSURANCE & WORKERS COMPENSATION
- Certificates available upon request
To be sure that someone is a genuine contractor, ask to see his state-issued California license, which he is required to carry. Or, simply go visit click this image that goes to the cslb.ca.gov site to check out the license number to confirm the contractor is in good standing. You can also ask to see proof of insurance, or if necessary, have a certificate of insurance sent directly to you from the insurance company.